VIEW ALL POSITIONS
The primary objective of the Emergency Veterinarian (ER) is to maintain an efficient work flow, provide excellent care to our patients and clients, all while depicting the highest standard of professionalism, leadership, and compassion consistent with the goals and values of United Veterinary Specialty and Emergency.
United Veterinary is comprised of three 24-hour state-of-the-art specialty and emergency critical care centers (Mountain View, San Jose and Campbell) in the Silicon Valley, CA. Our upgraded and modern hospitals maintain cutting edge equipment and a talented support staff. We provide our doctors with the technology and team needed to provide optimal care for our patients. We are VECCS Level II certified facility with ultrasound, CT and endoscopy.
At United we take pride in providing the best experience possible to all of our patients and clients. We are fortunate to work with a community of caring, intelligent, and dedicated clientele that allow us to deliver optimal patient care. We work closely with our referring veterinary community to build trust and fruitful relationships. We believe hiring doctors with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, permits us to deliver to the highest quality of care for our clients. If you would like some more information about us, please check us out at www.unitedvet.com.
We are looking for candidates that:
- Possesses excellent communication skills with clients, staff, and referring vets
- Maintain a positive and friendly attitude
- Emphasize teamwork
- Offers suggestions and encouragement
- Values their support staff and encourages further growth
- Works to build consensus
- Enjoys a challenging and diverse caseload
- Demonstrates empathy and compassion
- Experience performing surgical procedures on an as needed basis including, but not limited to, tumor/mass removal, abdominal surgery, and hernia repair.
- If you love animals and are committed to providing high-quality care, we would welcome you to our dedicated team.
- Must have a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from an AVMA accredited veterinary school
- Be licensed to practice in California
- Minimum 2-4 years of veterinary experience in a high-quality emergency and multi-specialty practice with exemplary clinical practice displayed.
- Must have a CA DEA License
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Continuing Education allowance
|Job Category||ER Veterinarian|
|Reports To||CEO/Hospital Administrator|