Pet Emergency and Specialty Services
PET EMERGENCY AND SPECIALTY VETERINARY SERVICES
Emergency and Critical Care
Unfortunately, you never know when your pet will have an emergency or life-threatening condition. What you can count on is that we’re here 24 hours a day every day of the year, including holidays, to provide medical services, as well as the love and attention your pet needs in a crisis.
Emergency Veterinary Services
In addition to providing vital medical and nursing care when your family veterinary practice is closed, we offer:
- Endoscopy for foreign object removal from the upper gastrointestinal system.
- State-of-the-art diagnostic capabilities, including real-time lab results from our in-house laboratory and digital x-ray imaging to provide high quality radiographic images.
- Trauma services and comprehensive surgical capabilities.
- Telemedicine, allowing us to send our x-ray and ultrasound digital images electronically for radiology specialist consultations with results reported as quickly as 1 hour after submission.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and continuous ECG monitoring and oxygen therapy cages for patients with respiratory distress.
- Breathing support using our respiratory or anesthetic ventilators. Endoscopy for foreign object removal from the upper gastrointestinal system.
Our specialties include cardiology, dentistry, emergency, internal medicine, neurology/neurosurgery, rehabilitation, specialty medicine and surgery.
Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Care from the San Francisco Peninsula to the Silicon Valley
Always available, easily accessible.